Memory Foam Mattress
Matio13 Memory Foam Mattress
- Matio13 Mattress is made of a 4-cm layer of Viscoelastic Foam and a 10-cm layer of Cold Foam.
- This mattress distributes the pressure completely and adapts to the shape of the patient’s body, and therefore it prevents increased pressure on one spot and bedsores.
- The waterproof polyurethane surface of this mattress prevents the accumulation of moisture underneath the patient’s body by passing steam molecules.
- The fabric used in these mattresses is purchased from reputable world-class brands.
Technical Specifications of the Memory Foam Mattress
- Mattress dimensions: 14*90*200
- Viscoelastic Foam height: 4cm
- Cold Foam height: 10cm
- Viscoelastic Foam density: 75kg/m3
- Cold Foam density: 45kg/m3
- Suitable for patients with Level 3 Risk of Bedsores.
- It can bear a weight of up to 180 kg
- Upon customer request, 3D spacer fabric can be used to facilitate air circulation.
- The waterproof Turkish polyurethane cover
- Using Two-side stretch fabric
- Two years Foam warranty
- One-year cover warranty
Download the Catalogs of our Hospital Mattresses here:
Hospital Mattresses Catalogs
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Cold Foam Mattress
- Smart Foam Mattress
- Rebound Mattress
The cover of the mattress is made of polyurethane, but upon customer request, it can also be ordered with a leather cover.
Viscoelastic Foam Density: 75kg/m3.
Cold Foam Density: 45kg/m3.
Up to 180 kg.
A 4-cm layer of Viscoelastic Foam and a 10-cm layer of Cold Foam.
Yes. The polyurethane top is anti-sweat.
Two-year foam warranty and one-year cover warranty.